Podcast Interview with East Cape Founder Kevin Fenn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
1597264036607.png 1597264047705.png

And before we get on with the show, my personal thanks to both Randy and Kevin at East Cape in making this all happen! The amount of hours spent on this project has been a lot in getting it as best as we could all things considered (mostly COVID-19) thus having to record it remotely via call in.

So hope you enjoy the show and learn a few things in the process! And we will get the follow on parts about the New EVO and EVO x for 2020 that you have seen my write up on the Home Page about, posted here very soon :)

The 1st Podcast link is below, though I have discovered it sounds better if just downloaded and not streamed if you can. And since I have heard from quite a few on this part, you Do Not need to sign up with the hosting service PodBean to access (stream or download) them ;)

East Cape Podcast Part 1 (Company History, Product Development & Construction)

Enjoy,
Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Now in this part, we dive deep into the New EVO (also known as the EVO V) as well as cover aspects of the EVO x for 2020!

Hull changes and improvements for the EVO V we cover in detail. This and not just the hull, but we also discuss other important aspects / components for the Skiff. And not only that, how they are custom made for the EVO (as well as other East Cape Models) for your needs, and the Ecosystem you fish.

You may also hear some other aspects to also consider when traveling with your Skiff to places like The Keys, The Carolina's as well as Texas as well :)

The second Podcast link is below, though I have discovered it sounds better if just downloaded and not streamed if you can. And since I have heard from quite a few on this part, you Do Not need to sign up with the hosting service PodBean to access (stream or download) them ;)

East Cape Podcast Part 2 (The new EVO for 2020)

Enjoy!
Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And lastly, the final part of the series (second in our discussion of the new EVO) as we pick up where we left off with my long list of questions on this Excellent Design, and the Execution of the build for each Skiff!

Personally and in my humble opinion, this Podcast discussion with Kevin really enforced my belief in the care given on each East Cape build. And one might be hard pressed to find craft in this Market Segment of better quality, at this price point... Case in point, the custom wiring of each one "after" it is built, and the access it gives / puts into the Skiff, so you should have fewer problems addressing electrical issues if needed, later on ;)

The follow on the Podcast link is below, though I have discovered it sounds better if just downloaded and not streamed if you can. And since I have heard from quite a few on this part, you Do Not need to sign up with the hosting service PodBean to access (stream or download) them ;)

East Cape Podcast Part 3 (Second part of the new EVO for 2020)

So I trust you enjoy listening and learning along with us. And do let Kevin, Marc and the Team at East Cape know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you if you do reach out to them!

Tight Lines!
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.