NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
When you click the "Go Premium" button on the homepage and go to our Premium Member subscription page (https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/pages/subscribe/) to upgrade to the Premium Member level, you not only gain access to our Boat Owner private forums, have unlimited media uploads for your account and gain the Premium Member title to your user account, you also gain access to the Premium Member discounts and coupon offers from participating sponsors of the website.

And now Premium Member subscribers gain access to the Premium Member Private forum where you will find a discount coupon to BoatUS for a 50% discount on an annual members (a $15 savings) and a 10% discount on on the water towing services. The discount on the annual BoatUS membership more than pays for the annual $12 Premium Member subscription! So if you are not a Premium Member yet we hope you'll "Go Premium" today! :cool:

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator
https://www.performanceoutdoors.net

Dave LeGear

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Good Afternoon!
Quick update on this same subject item and happy to report, that our growth rate for Site membership has really expanded. Which has made Randy and I, as well as both our SME (Subject Matter Expert) and RL (Recognized Leader) Group members happy to watch :D

As such, we have had some growing pains to contend with, and make adjustments for (all good!) and one was for our Premium Member discount section. We have had to build out and re-post / re-sort all the current offers into their own Forum section this as we are working to bring on even more.

I also felt that is was critical to group those special offers under each company name since some now as well as future Site Supporters and Partners, like to change them up from time to time OR on a seasonal basis. This also helps to ensure, that each one gets equal billing since our original posting was looking somewhat confusing even for me who works with them all the time LOL ;)

Hope this helps you both find and use these great offers and discounts, and Thank you again for being a Premium Member subscriber!

All My Best,
Dave
Associate Administrator

Dave LeGear

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Quick update on this one... Not only are we finding and securing more discounts for all members, but our Premium Member only discounts are also growing. And we have some of our Site Partners now preferring that promo codes are only viewable by our Premium Members group, and not for the general public to view and take advantage of. This is because they have found some of their discount codes spread around the Internet for just anybody to grab and use.

We at Performance Outdoors totally understand this request by them and support it! We are very appreciative that they are willing to extend to our members promo codes to use for their products and we are working to ensure those promo codes can only be accessed by Premium Members. ;)

So if you have some Boating and or other Outdoor related product needs for the Holidays or Winter Upgrade Projects, if you have not joined as a Premium Member, now might be a good time to consider taking advantage of such... We have some very good discounts on some items that could save you many hundreds of dollars, and would cover your membership for quite a few years for sure!

And for 2019 we are working on securing more promo and discount codes for our members, as more and more Outdoor Related companies are in discussions with us on joining the Site as a Site Partner! As Randy and I were discussing just yesterday in a Business Meeting, we suspect that some Site's or other Social Media Outlets, have just gotten out of control and are allowing way too much information "slip out" or be sold off :( and that is why we 1st collect just enough for you to sign into the Site and never require any more at any point. :cool:

So thanks again for joining us here and as always, please feel free to reach out to myself or Randy, or one of our Recognized Leaders here on the Site with any input, questions or ideas that you may have!

All My Best,
Dave
Associate Administrator