Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
We all have our favorite links (tools) we use often to keep abreast of things... Problem is many of those over the years, have become so bogged down with other related content or worse yet commentary, that they have lost sight of why you visit them. So for me during Hurricane Season, this one which has not changed in years, is on one the tabs in my Browser that always opens up when I hit the Net that you can find located on this link below:

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=2

This site gives me what I want to know real quick and if I need to drill down further, just hover over / click on the active areas to get more speed and direction information. No ads, no fluff, no commentary :rolleyes:

Also note as you come back to this page, the most current pages from this Site should show. If not, just click on the link above for the latest. ;)

And for those on the West Coast, just click at the top of the frame on the words "Eastern North Pacific" to view storms in those latitudes.

And if you come back later on or leave it up running most of the day like I do, when on that page again just hit F5 on the keyboard for a quick refresh.

Hope this helps!
Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Here we go again :confused:

1539109686793.png

1539109728717.png

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Thank God... I think all of us had just about had enough of this Hurricane Season!

1540643803495.png

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
That time of the year again...

See the 1st posting on this Thread for the latest conditions and projected paths ;)

Push&Pull

Recognized Leader Triumph 210 / 215 Forum
City
Florida City
State
Florida
Here we go again. Dorian, please go die out in the Atlantic. :confused:

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Time for round two it appears now TD9 :(

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
That time of the year (Labor Day onward) that things start to get Heated Up, and this year is no exception... So the link on the 1st posting in this thread might come in handy for those who have not see it before ;)