Recent purchase 17SC

clifish

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
NY
Hi all, Lurked here for a couple months. Purchased a 2001 17' Logic SC from the original owner. He had all the paperwork from purchase to current, Although it was used in saltwater till now it was certainly taken care of. He stored it in a portable garage all those years and it shows. The 40 HP Tohatsu still works great. I replaced the original tire/wheels on the trailer and drove it to my house in PA (from NY) and used it a couple times. Can't compliane for $3500.

Now winterized in the garage. A couple things I would like to find, the windshield is cracked and I cannot find a replacement. Also would like to get cushions for the bow platform area. Is Merrit marine still the go to place or do any of you have suggestions?

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Welcome aboard! Glad you've joined us! There are almost 16 years of information on Triumph/Logic Boats available in the Triumph Boat owners forums located here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/triumph-boat-forums.132/

As noted on the homepage welcome, the Boat Owner forums are Private forums for Premium Member subscriber access only. But the subscription is only $12/year. If interested click on the "Go Premium" button in the upper right of the screen to learn more.

And you have come to the right place for help and upgrade ideas for her. Once you become a Premium member, you can really access a lot of information for that hull as well as a lot of other related topics as well as some great savings on related products!

All My Best,
Dave
Associate Administrator

clifish

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
NY
Welcome aboard! Glad you've joined us! There are almost 16 years of information on Triumph/Logic Boats available in the Triumph Boat owners forums located here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/triumph-boat-forums.132/

As noted on the homepage welcome, the Boat Owner forums are Private forums for Premium Member subscriber access only. But the subscription is only $12/year. If interested click on the "Go Premium" button in the upper right of the screen to learn more.

And you have come to the right place for help and upgrade ideas for her. Once you become a Premium member, you can really access a lot of information for that hull as well as a lot of other related topics as well as some great savings on related products!

All My Best,
Dave
Associate Administrator
Done! $12 is a deal at twice the price!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Check this thread for the windshield:

As far as the seats go (unless ripped) I would 1st try some Starbrite Mold and Mildew cleaner on them

if ripped and need replaced, I would 1st check with your local marine or automotive interior shop to get recovered the way you want them done.

Hope this helps!
Dave

clifish

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
NY
Thanks, i have no cushions for the front, but found an older thread here and will try and make them myself.

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Awesome :D Make sure you post up some pictures when done.

And pending your fishing style, I would add more to the front casting deck going aft towards to console, to increase it’s usable space.

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Another option for the Windshield is our Roto molded Guru who use to be the Chief Engineer over at Triumph.

Even if he does not carry “that” one he might have a place where you can source one.

Or... just upgrade the entire console to a newer unit with better use of space like they have posted here:

https://revolutionpd.com/

And let them know we here sent you!

Best,
Dave

clifish

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
NY
Another option for the Windshield is our Roto molded Guru who use to be the Chief Engineer over at Triumph.

Even if he does not carry “that” one he might have a place where you can source one.

Or... just upgrade the entire console to a newer unit with better use of space like they have posted here:

Best,
Dave
That is an interesting option, Merritt did have an original in stock.

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
What type? Memory style foam that helps keep the pounding down for your back, or regular closed cell foam?

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida

doddsy2014

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
Victoria

Best,
Dave
That’s something I hadn’t considered. Anyone done this?

doddsy2014

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
Victoria
I
Thanks, i have no cushions for the front, but found an older thread here and will try and make them myself.

I made a set, followed the instructions on sailrite YouTube channel. Pretty easy. First time on a sewing machine. I ended up making complete replacement set