Recycled Plastic is for sale - 210CC

Push&Pull

Recognized Leader Triumph 210 / 215 Forum
City
Florida City
State
Florida
This is a one owner, bought new, 2001 fully rigged Logic- Triumph 21 foot Logic/ Triumph center console with a 3 foot custom made aluminum motor bracket added to the stern. It provides a usable platform & effectively makes the boat 24'. The transom motor well has been professionally closed off with a removable hatch and the well converted to usable storage and function. The hatch removes for access to the bracket platform. Platform has Armstrong removable dive ladder and roll bar with rod holders and led deck lighting.
NOTE: All original wiring was removed and and replaced with tinned copper. All connections are soldered and watertight sealed in epoxy connectors. All wires are routed in conduit and wiring looms. Dash gauges and switches have been replaced an are setup with waterproof plug connectors. A schematic is provided for the wiring detail. All components are protected with circuit breakers. No fuses.
NOTE 2: All fittings and all structural screws were removed and replaced with St. St. machine screws with backing plates and locknuts. (no screws and fittings working loose or pulling out here)
NOTE 3: High density pour-foam was added to completely encase the live well and all other areas of the boat where factory foam was missing.

-The boat has a Custom T Top with Led Red/white cockpit lighting, PFD stowage, and concealed wiring, Taco 380 outrigger mounts and 16' outriggers with double releases, folding footrest, 4 rod rocket launcher aft and 6 taco rod holders forward.
-Aluminum tandem axle trailer with brakes, led lights all wiring connections sealed and above water. 4 Guide uprights for easy loading. Full length bunks. Brand new wheels and tires.
-2002 Honda 130 Four Stroke engine (purrs like new) w/seastar hydraulic steering w/Tilt Wheel and Bob's machine hydraulic jack plate w/helm lever control. Control cables upgraded to Morse Supremes. All rigging concealed to provide unobstructed platform access.
-Raymarine S1000 Autopilot with remote.
-Hummingbird 1197c Chartplotter w/gps & latest updates. Coupled to autopilot and linked to downriggers
-One of the few with an 80 gallon fuel tank.
-26 rod holders - so far.
-Four automatic bilge pumps. (with access to inner hull draining)
-Running lights are new battery operated Waterproof Leds on removable brackets. (mount only when you need them)
-1.5" custom made aluminum lowered bow rails (bolted, not screwed in)
- Anchor pulpit w/roller and custom chain bit and stow-able, divided anchor locker with stainless steel chain, - 400' braided line and break-away anchor release.
-60 psi, 7gpm washdown system with concealed Stainless Steel retractable hose reel.
-Auto-tether Engine overboard cutout. system. (great for solo boating safety)
-Auto and selective Battery switching/charging system. NEW -Dual Die Hard Platinum AGM group 31 batteries with custom made aluminum battery holddown bracket.
-Springfield Flip back Bolster helm swivel seats.
-All fishboxes have special Garboard drains at kiss-off locations for secure underway draining.
-Dual 4 ft. Cannon Digitroll Electric downriggers with Stainless Steel custom swivel mounts and Cannon Link coupled to the hummingbird which shows the downrigger's depth. Concealed wiring and plugs.
-Sony Stereo am/fm/cd with remote and Bluetooth and 4 speakers. Mounted in removable waterproof mount inside console.
-Concealed removable bracket, waterproof Pelican box for firearm & or other valuables stowage in lockable aft compartment.

And the list goes on an on. Easiest way is to check out all the pictures in my albums in the Gallery on this forum under Push&Pull.
The boat is located in Florida City, Fl, zip 33034. Message me for additional contacts.
Price is $19K complete boat, trailer and all gear. Boat & everything is in Excellent condition.

What can I say guys........life happens. things change. Kills me to let her go.:(

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    701.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    667.7 KB · Views: 93
  • PB241173.JPG
    PB241173.JPG
    386 KB · Views: 92
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    695.5 KB · Views: 92
  • inside console.JPG
    inside console.JPG
    687 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Push&Pull

City
Florida City
State
Florida
Note to forum: But you'll still be stuck with me......:p

I have enjoyed this forum and the members on here so much I intend to stay on board here on the Forum to assist any and all members in any way I can. Great bunch of fellow boaters. Boat safe guys. :cool:

Goods

Registered Member
State
New York
As the new-be coming in, it looks like you've done some great things to your boat. I just purchased an '03 210cc and can learn from some of the things you've done. Sorry I didn't get here sooner.

Push&Pull

City
Florida City
State
Florida
As the new-be coming in, it looks like you've done some great things to your boat. I just purchased an '03 210cc and can learn from some of the things you've done. Sorry I didn't get here sooner.
Well, there isn't much my 210 didn't get done to her, so whenever you do have any questions, just ask and myself and others on here will surely be able to point you in the right direction. Enjoy your 210. ;):cool:

Goods

Registered Member
State
New York
Well, there isn't much my 210 didn't get done to her, so whenever you do have any questions, just ask and myself and others on here will surely be able to point you in the right direction. Enjoy your 210. ;):cool:

Goods

Registered Member
State
New York
Thank you. As I get acclimated with this boat and have any questions I'll be sure to reach out to you all.

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Sorry to hear you have to let her go Capt. Bill. I am glad to hear though that you'll still be with us! Your contributions to the forums have been amazing and much appreciated!

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Well Brother I hope, you are selling her just because you are bored and need another project to keep you happy ;)
Truly one of a kind and I bet, a very functional near and offshore battle wagon! I would have enjoyed taking a trip with you on her, and maybe I can help you break in the next one :cool:

Harper

Recognized Leader Triumph 191/195 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
State
Republic of Texas
Well golly, Bill...... I'm kinda speechless. It's like the passing of an era.
I can imagine you hate to let 'er go. Lotta hard work and love went into that vessel.

Push&Pull

City
Florida City
State
Florida
Well golly, Bill...... I'm kinda speechless. It's like the passing of an era.
I can imagine you hate to let 'er go. Lotta hard work and love went into that vessel.
It hasn't sunk in yet........yes I will miss her....

NetWorx

Participating Member
Premium Member
City
Coconut Creek
State
FL
All I can say is WOW!!! Your knowledge has been an valuable resource to many!!! Glad you're sticking around!! Good luck with the sale. Whoever gets her is a lucky Captain!!!