Rolls Axle Trailers

mrgreencms

Participating Member
City
Woodbine
I have recently upgraded my trailer to a Rolls Axle Trailer which is based out of Plant City Florida. I do not have the pictures I wanted to include, but I will offer their website http://www.rollsaxle.com/ and a basic picture from their site.

DBL_AXLE_small.jpg

I was having difficulty with my trailer, I had refurbished the bunks, wiring, brakes since I first purchased the boat and trailer (bought used) and I was still having some issues, including a need for new axles. I was put in contact with Rolls Axle by a neighbor who had two boats (27ft and 21ft) and another neighbor who also had purchased his (24ft). After listening to them, researching the business, and speaking to Dan (the owner) I became convinced that this is the trailer that I wanted. We discussed refurbishing the axles and other parts of the trailer and it became apparent that the cost of a new trailer instead of fixing mine was the way to go. I brought the trailer and boat down to his plant and they fabricated a trailer to fit the boat , which is accomplished on site. It is an all aluminum trailer bolted together with stainless steal hardware, including aluminum rims and new tires. If you are in the market for a new trailer or maybe fixing up yours, I recommend that you check out Rolls Axle. I am not getting any benefits from them, I just think that their product is worth checking out. I live in Southern Georgia and it is a 4 hour trip each way for me. I plan on taking pictures of my boat and trailer and I will post them as soon as I can.

Great company to work with, and I had them replace the axle on my old 190 trailer with a new Rolls design.

No axle problems from that point and personally, the Magic Tilt torsen axle that came with my trailer was junk and locked up in no time flat even when using salt away after each dunking.

Back