Service reminder light Suzuki 150

disconnect deadmans clip turn key on and pull on deadmans switch 3 times within 7-10 seconds. this should be in engine manual.hope this helps.

Petertuf1 tells the truth. That was the advise that my service folks reported after I had the boat serviced before the 20 hours were up. The owners manual also gives the same advise.

The reset the instructions are in the manual, but from memory there is some thing about removing the kill switch ring, turning on the key then pulling up on the kill switch 3 times. See the manual about page 14 (from memory so might not quite be correct)?

Out today and had a false alarm: the warning came up "NO OIL" while trolling about 4mph, no flashing, no beeping, no nothing. Shut down and anchored and checked the oil level which was down but in the OK range. Apparently this was my version of the "service engine soon" message as I have 188 hours with service due at 200hrs. Instructed by my service team to do the reset (remove emergency kill ring, turn on key and pull emergency kill button 5 times). This worked fine and we continued on our way. To bad we already had placed a call into BoatUS and they were underway before we fixed the problem ourselves, I guessed better to be safe than sorry which is why we contract their services anyway.

Back