NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi all. I just upgraded our site software components. If you notice any issues navigating or viewing the site please let me know. :)

Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
It seems to be functioning fine. I have only one issue; all notification emails from the site and members goes to my spam. Despite making all of the changes on my end, I cannot get them to land in my inbox. I'm fairly computer literate and cannot seem to get it fixed. Oh well.

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Thanks for the feedback Martin. The email issue is so frustrating. I pay monthly to have the site email handled by a third party system to avoid being seen as SPAM and it still seems to happen. It is an on-going battle.

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Yes, when working with making items in bold... It has a strange habit of not turning that setting back off even if I click on the B above?

Very possible it is a Browser issue, but I don't recall where we housed all the server software release notes and bug list to check on this one? And feel free to send it to me in Slack Brother ;) I just posted this here too see if others were having the same?

Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
some notifications go to my inbox. Others go to spam. It's hit-and-miss, I'm not real concerned about it as I checked the site frequently.

wilram

Registered Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Sneads Ferry
State
NC
Randy, Dave,
Was checking thread activity and noticed the bold titling for administrative and software upgrades. Martin had brought to my attention by his above 8/10 post and your replies a possible reason for me not receiving any alerts on my posted threads and/or my watched threads and forums. Checked my spam no e-mails appear. The single e-mail notification and alert involved a reply to a recent conversation. Now that I am aware I will monitor for expected activity. Thank you all.