Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
SOLD. Free, you pay the shipping. It's new, and I used it only once during prop testing. Works on some boats and provides a great deal of lift and control. Didn't do that on my current set-up. It has the clamp-on hardware, but can be drilled and mounted. If you want it, I'll send it to you. You pay the shipping.

Attachments

• 20180219_140322.jpg
    20180219_140322.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Does anyone have an opinion on if this would add any value to a 21 Chaos with a 130 Honda? I had one on my 170CC and it worked great. If anyone has had good results with a 21, I would love to take it off your hands.
Thanks!

When I say value....I mean hole shot improvements.

I have the one from Bob's machine and it does get me up on plane quicker. :cool:

Attachments

• Motor with plate.JPG
    Motor with plate.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Bill. I just read a message in my search for 130 Honda in marine engines. Positive feedback there too.

If its still available, I'll take your hydrofoil. Let me know what the shipping costs, or I can give you a ups # when I get to work in the morning. Whatever works best.

All right. Send me your UPS info. I'll need your name, address, Etc. The last time I used someone else's UPS account to send them something, they asked me to verify all that info. PM me if you don't want posted here.

Ill get if for you in the morning when I get to work. Thanks!

Offshoreman, I sent all the info this moring in a PM. Please confirm you received it.
Thanks again.

Yes sir. Got it. Be visiting the UPS store today.

Thanks and I appreciate you going out of your way to send that!
If your ever in South Florida, I owe you a trip to attempt to slay some Wahoo!

Awesome. And no sweat.

Back