Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
This one has a lot of features normally found in larger hulls and costs for sure!

Huge fan of the two step to the forward casting deck and the option cushions and back rest for those times you are taking extra guests for a ride or Sunset cruises.

2019-sportsman-masters-207-bay-boat-boat-10.jpg

fwrMc369mpwxIx5OhhxbXMJT8ukG32QSqomFGlkw_thumb.jpeg

As I denoted before when I sold the Skiff (still miss her) I need a larger and more stable platform not only for taking others Fishing, but for more Outdoor Photography needs now, thus a nice wide beam and deck space to place a Tripod or Monopod upon would come in very handy! Though I am not crazy about the thought of going to a Bay Boat and the extra draft and possible hull slap like my last one had! I might not have as many options as I may want... As such, I may need to take a longer look at smaller models like this one, that was updated nicely for 2018 that will still get one into a foot of water with less power requirements, this while having the extra deck and storage space needed ;)

This one though does seem to pack a lot of features into a smaller Bay Boat for sure. More information can be found about them on this link:

https://www.sportsmanboatsmfg.com/masters/207-Bay-Boat

Tight Lines!

Back