Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Sent some time with Steve and his lovely Bride at the Ft. Myers Boat show Saturday, and both are just awesome people to be with! Really love his work, and did not realize till the show and could look it over up close, that he also painted pictures that were not on nautical charts :cool:

Here are some higher res examples (so you need to click on the file names to view) of some of his latest work...

And I enjoy all of this work, but as a inshore guy, really love the Tarpon work in this one!

View attachment _DSC0553.JPG

Though hard to see in the picture (well at least this smaller JPEG version) the detail on this one as like being there :D

View attachment _DSC0557.JPG

Love this Snook shot also, and lived that experience myself more than once and just phenomenal detail on this one also!

View attachment _DSC0558.JPG

This Sea Trout picture one can see this in your minds eye if you have spent any time out on the Flats. Or back in some Mangrove creek down to the water ripple effects on the Trout's back.

View attachment _DSC0554.JPG

Looking forward to working with Steve some more and showing his work as well as, working with Steve on a Podcast interview for us on the Site in the near future! So, if you have any questions for Steve, please do feel free to send them to me and will happy to add them or my started list :cool:

You can see and order more of this great works here:

https://stevewhitlock.com/

And do let Steve know that the Dave from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you when you reach out to him!

Enjoy, and you need some of his work for your Den and Living room :)
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida