Go Nova!

Recognized Leader and Real Estate Expert
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Good Morning!

Just to let everyone know, we now have even more great listings on some simply beautiful homes and properties now on my website. If yourself or anyone you know is looking to move or retire in our Great State or SWFL, they can find those listings now on this link below

And there are several pages of them, so please feel free to look them over and reach out to me to discuss or view any of them in person. Would love to help you both find and enjoy your new Florida Home and Lifestyle!

Thank you!
Maria

Go Nova!

Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Now if any of the above current listings do not suit your needs or desires? Just let me know via phone or email, and I will be happy to create custom searches for you that will then send them direct to via email to review.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Maria

Go Nova!

Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And part of that Florida Lifestyle where I am located, is the near driving proximity to the 10,000 Islands, Big Cypress, Everglades and onto The Keys. Here is a video you may enjoy on the Big Cypress National Preserve that is one of the many jewels of our State. It is one of those places that most just drive through on their way to someplace more tourist known, but no less beautiful and wild!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
SWFL is home, and it needs a level of protection so it is there for our Grandchildren to enjoy, and their Grandchildren also!

As a State that is dealing with almost 1000 new residents a day, many of them totally unaware of it's jewels like this... I some times think, that even before they can get a Florida Drivers License. That you it should be required to watch videos like this one, so they also have a vested interest in protecting places like this from over development so we have some of Ole Florida left for all to enjoy for generations to come!

I want future generations to be able to see and take pictures like this one at Sunset after a storm today, so they can also enjoy God's Creations!

This and not be constantly feed a steady dose of Electronically created "Fake" environments to watch and mainline all the time... ;)

Go Nova!

Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Season will be upon us here soon! So if you are looking to move South and considering buying some Property to build upon. This or a Home that is already in place ready to move in. Now is a good time to get ahead of the shopping and competition.

So feel free to reach out to me direct with your list of desires and needs, and let me and my team find that place that you will simply love here in SWFL!

So come and live the Florida Lifestyle!

And don't forget about some tips and tools I have posted here to help you with the process.

Best,
Maria

Go Nova!

Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
The 20 US cities where everyone's moving to and our local area is #3 #4 and #11 on the list, but the State of Florida overall has the most!

The 20 US cities where everyone's moving to

And with season upon us soon, inventory usually drops and prices rise due to such. So if you are looking to relocate to Florida in the near future, feel free to reach out so we can discuss your desires and needs!

Maria

Go Nova!

Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Good Evening!
Another search tool for you to use when shopping that is tied into the MLS system thus, may cast even a wider net to help you find your dream home!

Maria