Swim platform 210

Aaron210cc

Registered Member
City
Severna park
State
Md
Need to install swim platform and ladder for kids to get in and out of boat. Mine did not come with one but does have trim tabs and looks like it might’ve tight. Any experience or advice would be gladly appreciated.

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
This was an interesting article from a member who installed a dive ladder instead of a swim platform:

Maxg94

Participating Member
Premium Member
City
Middle River
I just bought an aftermarket Garlich. Had to buy the platform and then the 3 steps that flip up separate. The only down side is the angle is a little off and the platform tilts toward the transom a little. My wife says no big deal but I am OCD. I used toggler bolts for the top holes and it seems like it will never budge. It looks like the one in the link below. I thought about a dive ladder, but for safety this willl always be available where you have to take a dive ladder on and off.

Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
That's exactly what my 215 had. Can't recall the manufacturer, as it came from the factory that way.

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida

bobfox

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
VA
Need to install swim platform and ladder for kids to get in and out of boat. Mine did not come with one but does have trim tabs and looks like it might’ve tight. Any experience or advice would be gladly appreciated.
Same need! Any solutions yet?