Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Now I would not consider a iPhone maybe the best tool for Outdoor Photography, but we always have our phones on us and you never know... There might be a Skunk Ape just around the next bend in the road, and maybe "you" can finally get a CLEAR shot of the dude and become famous :p

fullcolorpattersonfilmwalkacross-cropped-walk.gif

Well, just in case the above scenario does work out for you (around the same time your Lottery numbers come in) here is a good video on how to edit and clean up the photos of the dude in the big monkey suit, who is trying to get shot by some Bear Hunter ;)

This as well as the rest of us, just trying to get that near perfect sunset picture :cool:

And still waiting on someone to send me some clear shots of one of that Big Feral Protohuman that (some say) are running around :p

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Video review of some of the newer gear on the Market to help expand out your I phone Photo and Video work.

Now I have gotten some great shots on my I Phone and again, we always have them with us. And I do know that by using the Lightroom App to take photos with it's greater settings versus the stock I Phone software (something you might want to also try) helps a lot!

Good Shooting, and if you have worked with some of this I Phone add on gear, what has been your findings? Better yet, post up some of your Outdoor work I and others here would love to see it :cool:

Dave