Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Now I would not consider a iPhone maybe the best tool for Outdoor Photography, but we always have our phones on us and you never know... There might be a Skunk Ape just around the next bend in the road, and maybe "you" can finally get a CLEAR shot of the dude and become famous :p

Well, just in case the above scenario does work out for you (around the same time your Lottery numbers come in) here is a good video on how to edit and clean up the photos of the dude in the big monkey suit, who is trying to get shot by some Bear Hunter ;)

This as well as the rest of us, just trying to get that near perfect sunset picture :cool:

And still waiting on someone to send me some clear shots of one of that Big Feral Protohuman (some say) are running around :p

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Video review of some of the newer gear on the Market to help expand out your I phone Photo and Video work.

Now I have gotten some great shots on my I Phone and again, we always have them with us. And I do know that by using the Lightroom App to take photos with it's greater settings versus the stock I Phone software (something you might want to also try) helps a lot!

Good Shooting, and if you have worked with some of this I Phone add on gear, what has been your findings? Better yet, post up some of your Outdoor work I and others here would love to see it :cool:

Dave