Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
Now granted, few of us have the sponsors to have a monster like this built... But there are great ideas many of us can copy from and employ on ours, to make them even more efficient the next time we are on the water :cool:

Now that is one heck of a Office :)

Found another Tour Pro with tips and advise on how to both load and organize your rig, no matter where you may fish by Ike ;)

Tight Lines!

More ideas and big fan of the monochrome color scheme and the excellent use of yoga mats as hatch liners (another low budget upgrade) and door seal gaskets too help deaden the sound!

AmeriSeal for Compartments: 100ft Part Number 15801

Link for the seal material at the lowest price I could find right now:

I also found this on Amazon from Trim-Lok, that might give you a little more reliability in the seal bulb thickness needed for your application:

Trim-Lok Trim Seal with Top Bulb

And though a big Power Pole fan, really starting to like to looks and less componets needed for those shorter 8 foot Talon shallow water anchors. They look great in black on this rig!

More great ideas for your next boat upgrade or restore project to come :cool:

Sweet... With plenty of new ideas to help upgrade or restore your present rig ;)

And for those who may not know, these are the guys who started Ranger Boats that after that buyout, started their own company (again) so the experience level is there going on what, 50 years now?

Now for those who like aluminum hulls, I think this one their AVX line compared to what you have seen before might surprise you, and reminded me of a tank with the way that transom is welded together!

Some more awesome ideas and technology that you can barrow from on these professional and semi professional fishing "Offices" :cool:

Like that Troll Lock on this one

The Bass Boat Tech mounts for the Lowrance units are slick

KVD's latest rig and nothing like a Pro Bass Rig to really take advantage of as much of the usable space as possible...

Hopefully you find some killer upgrade ideas from this one. or the entire series in this thread :cool:

Tight Lines!
Dave

And for you that have, or shopping for your next Aluminum Bass rig... Here is another one showing some ways to upgrade or plan out your next one!

Enjoy!

Overkill for sure, but some great wiring tips and product coverage like the 5 connection points for your battery to tie in power is pretty awesome!

1613782673194.png
And you can find them here on the TH Marine Site:

https://thmarinesupplies.com/products/hydra-multi-connection-marine-battery-terminals

Simply great ideas to employ on your present or new Skiff / Boat :cool:

And do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you if you reach out to them!

Best,
Dave

Mark Daniels Jr. ( MDJ) who has, and is making his mark on the Prop Bass Tour!

148187749_258578072291919_7852641922550622183_n.jpg

Has some great upgrade tips (got to dig those trailer steps) that you may be able to use on yours Boat in this one...

My kind of work office for sure :cool:

For the Near and Offshore guys and gals here... This one will make you drop jaw :p and in such a small package (only 23 feet) and the T Top Concepts alone are just stunning!

And I am only trying to guess, just how many miles of wiring that one has ;)

Simply Stunning!

Well laid out tackle storage and setup on this shot.

65100282_2541416119236971_8732985611733958656_o.jpg

Provides maximum number of casts per hour (great time management) by having a set up like this for sure! Each box is labeled for what it holds making a quick way to grab just what you need at a seconds notice :cool:

2022 Nitro Z21XL Boat Tour // Project E

Just some awesome upgrade ideas on this one, which is Edwin Evers new Nitro rig for 2022

And follow on video with performance numbers and other tips...

For those who have cool 90K to spend on a new one naturally ;) Again, the purpose of this series is to glean ideas for your present or next / used rig to employ / adapt onto yours. And some of these ideas could really bring older Bass Boats up to speed, even if you are just buying one to Flip since the present Boat Market is so Hot (still) :D

Let's see some of your ideas that you have cooked up to help save on time and allow you more time to Fish!

Tight Lines!
Dave

Back