Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
A little video to help make you smile and for those who stuck in the frozen north (even I here in SWFL have socks on today) something to go with your Mojito to help warm you up :cool:

And if you would like to take a trip with Travis (I sure would!) you can reach him here:

https://thepointesouthandros.com/

1602914515707.png

Enjoy!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Quick update on this one that some Fly Fishing Fanatics may be real excited to hear! I am currently working with Captain Travis Sands on recording a Podcast with us here on the Site :cool:

We plan on covering a wide range of topics and tips on Bonefishing in the Bahamas (I would head over there tomorrow if I could!) including how that Monster Hurricane Dorian, impacted both him and his family personally, as well as the Ecosystem.

More to come on this as time goes along, and if you have any questions (tackle, flies, etc) you would like me to ask? Please feel free to reach out to me here on the Site via PM, and I will be most happy to review them with you!

Tight Lines!
Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Thanks to those who sent me questions to ask Travis, and so far the list is up to 30 questions (awesome) mostly targeted to Bonefishing in his part of the Planet covering items from recommended Fly Tackle, to even Clothing so you can be most effective while there :cool:

Will hopefully get this one recorded, edited and posted as soon as possible :) And still not too late to send me over questions if you have not done such already ;)

This one should be awesome and looking forward to it!

Tight Lines!
Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And I am happy to report that Captain Sands is now a member here on the Site :cool: His screen name is "Flats Phantom" and I am working on a few things with him as we are in the planning stages of recording the Podcast ;)

In the meantime, if you would like to reach out to Captain Travis for a well deserved Bone Fishing Trip, he is now an independent guide out of "The Pointe" on South Andros (awesome) and if I had half a brain, I should be there now :D

You can find out more about the resort on this link:

https://thepointesouthandros.com/

And the food there looks simply Awesome!

Tight Lines!
Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Some more video of our favorite Bonefish guide here on the Site :cool: