NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Attached are the schematics for the layout drawings for the 191 EZLoader Trailer.

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
I don't know where they could have gone. I'll have to relocate them and post later. :confused:

waterboy

Registered Member
City
St Augustine
Randy: Any luck in finding these? My dock has a boat lift but the bunks are for my old Key West, not the 191FS that I bought a few months ago. The Triumph needs more support. If I had the schematics, I could give to the guys that installed the boat lift and they could make the revisions without me hauling the boat 225 miles to the lake house. Thanks.

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Last edited:

waterboy

Registered Member
City
St Augustine
I tried your suggestion. The Email response from Bryant Hailey at Triumph was, "You will have to contact E-Z loader they are the only ones who can give out their drawings."

I called and talked with the EZ Loader parts department. The response from EZ Loader was a message containing 22 pdf files with detailed drawings of every component of the trailer, and the drawing of all the pieces put together, much like a blueprint. The only drawing missing was the bunk layout. The guy in parts at EZ Loader told me that would have to come from Triumph.

Catch 22....

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
I have been communicating with EZ Loader and Triumph and last week the guys at Triumph sent me the .pdf's of bunk layouts for all models. They are in our downloads section:
https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/resources/

You should be able to download the drawing you need right here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

uyro2004

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
Virginia
I have been communicating with EZ Loader and Triumph and last week the guys at Triumph sent me the .pdf's of bunk layouts for all models. They are in our downloads section:
Triumph Boat Owners Network - Triumph Owner Downloads - Triumph Boats

You should be able to download the drawing you need right here. :)
I am interested in modifying my boat lift also, just purchased a 2005 Triumph 191 FS and having the bunk layout would be great. I clicked on the link above but it appears to be broken, I got an "oops something went wrong" message. How can I access the .pdf's? Thanks for your help

Harper

Recognized Leader Triumph 191/195 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Republic of Texas
Here ya go, for both 195 and 191 hulls....

Attachments

• 195CC Trailer bunk diagram.pdf
    428.9 KB · Views: 7

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Glad you got it and next time, please send Randy and I a screen shot of the error message so we can look into the root cause. I just tested several and all worked fine for me using Fire Fox on WIN 10...

Best,
Dave

Harper

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Republic of Texas
Glad you got it and next time, please send Randy and I a screen shot of the error message so we can look into the root cause. I just tested several and all worked fine for me using Fire Fox on WIN 10...

Best,
Dave
Here Dave, I ran into the same problem, which is why I posted up the pdf. I'm also on Firefox and Win10 64 bit. Using the link posted by Randy in post #7 above.

Attachments

• Screenshot 11-26-2020.png
    Screenshot 11-26-2020.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Harper

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Republic of Texas
And I run into the same problem with MS Edge. I think it's that particular link in post #7 that's outdated. I can go to the resources and download the schematic just fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot MS Edge 11-26-2020.png
    Screenshot MS Edge 11-26-2020.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Thanks and most helpful!
And now corrected since the link used in Randy's post above (which I just updated) was from back in 2008 ;) This is the one you need:

Best,
Dave