Triumph 215 Owner

RoadKingRon

Registered Member
State
Va
Hello! My name is Ron. I have a Triumph 215CC w/Yamaha 150. I've had the boat for a few years in VA, but not a lot of time to use it. Now my wife and I are retired. We bought a place in Fla and are lookin to bring the boat back to 100% and use it a lot more! Thanks in advance for the knowledge I'll pick up from this site.

Where do you live in Virginia?

I live on the Eastern Shore near Cape Charles, but am originally from Norfolk. I have a Triumjph 17CC now - had a Logic 15 Cool before that.

I live in Fredericksburg. I've been a freshwater fisherman most of my life. Rappahannock River, Lake Anna with bass boats and fish and ski's for the family. Still a relative newby in salt.

well welcome to the site
I think you'll love your new boat
the ropelene construction Makes for a very forgiving ride and a boat that is easy to care for

Hello! My name is Ron. I have a Triumph 215CC w/Yamaha 150. I've had the boat for a few years in VA, but not a lot of time to use it. Now my wife and I are retired. We bought a place in Fla and are lookin to bring the boat back to 100% and use it a lot more! Thanks in advance for the knowledge I'll pick up from this site.
Hi Ron, where in Florida are you going to be? We live in Stuart, FL and have been refitting our 170 CC w/ Yamaha 60 hp for the past few years. Would love to share ideas if you and your wife want, I actually bought the boat on my own in 2016 and now I am married and my husband and I own it and fish on it all the time, but it has comfortable perks for cruising, going to the sandbar and a killer stereo :)

My wife and I bought a house in Port Charlotte. We're still settling in and have only had the boat out a couple of times, but it would be great to hear ideas on how to make her a more versatile, "Florida Friendly" craft. Thanks for the reply!

Back