Deep Clean in a Bottle!

Thanks definitely some strong stuff have to be careful with it...

Gonna try it thanks for the info looking forward to getting the black spots off the console......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sodium Hypochlorite is basically commercial grade pool chlorine. 10% dilution. Household Chlorox Bleach is 3%. You can buy the 10% in the outdoor section at Home Depot. Just check the labels for 10%. Do not use Muriatic Acid. It will eat away at any metal parts in comes in contact with. Plus the fumes are extremely toxic to both you and the environment and it will do nothing to eliminate mildew type stains.

I have been using 10% chlorine for years. works perfect. As Dave said, wear gloves and old clothes. It's strong on the hands.

I have an '04 210 that has never been as clean as it is after using this for the first time yesterday! The best part, besides coming clean, is you don't have to work the brush hard to get results. Being in dry dock for the better part of the past too-many months had built up a pretty bad case of mildew. This stuff cut right through it. I only had one cushion which did not come completely clean. Now it's time to splash it and get some slime on it.

Back