k9reno

Recognized Leader and K9 Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Punta Gorda
State
Florida
After all these years I am going to sell my 2003 Triumph 210cc. My wife is no longer able to get safely on and off of it. It has a Yamaha 150 HPDI with less than 300 hrs on it. The motor has been bullet proof. I am including in the sale with the boat much of the equipment I used on it. Examples, Lowrance HDS 12 gen 2 touch, uniden vhf radio, out riggers, type 1 life jackets as well as some of my heavy trolling gear. Also to make things easier loading on the trailer it has an electric winch with a wireless remote, loads the boat centered on the bunks perfect every time. There is more, if interested contact me for asking or with a reasonable offer.

Attachments

• trade pictures01.jpg
    trade pictures01.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 59
  • trade pictures10.jpg
    trade pictures10.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 56
  • trade pictures12.jpg
    trade pictures12.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 57
  • trade pictures15.jpg
    trade pictures15.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 54
I know you hate to let her go Dick. That has been a well maintained 210. :cool:

Totally understand Dick and plenty of Inshore fishing around here in protected waters with a Skiff that is much easier to board ;)

So what is your asking price and preferred contact information so the bidding war can begin :cool:

With all the equipment I am offering with it I am hoping $15,000 will be seen as reasonable. The electronics have a NEMA 2000 backbone tying the point 1 GPS antenna to the HDS 12" display. I will take the wiring, kill switch, breaker and plug off my truck for the winch on the trailer.

I also left the Raymarine auto pilot installed but it just needs hooked up via 0183 connection to the gps. I lost one of the combing bolsters so I took them off (still have 3) but they never seemed to matter anyway. Also the cooler seat that came from the factory, the cushion is still good, but the cooler fell apart a couple years ago. I am keeping my Yeti tundra 110 :)

Numerous other fishing gear and two Type 1 jackets will go with it and the outriggers for the mounts I put in a few years ago.
The easiest way to contact me is email [email protected]

I really hate to sell it but the Mako pro skiff 19 will be much easier to handle alone and easier and more stable for my wife.

Glad you gotter sold, gosh I'm almost ready to sell mine. Just to hard to take the pounding from salt water fishing. I wonder what I could for mine. Your price was awesome, however I just put in 20,000 for new motor gauges and hydraulic steering. Well not just ,almost 3 years, but just a bit over 100 hours.

With all the equipment I am offering with it I am hoping $15,000 will be seen as reasonable. The electronics have a NEMA 2000 backbone tying the point 1 GPS antenna to the HDS 12" display. I will take the wiring, kill switch, breaker and plug off my truck for the winch on the trailer.

I also left the Raymarine auto pilot installed but it just needs hooked up via 0183 connection to the gps. I lost one of the combing bolsters so I took them off (still have 3) but they never seemed to matter anyway. Also the cooler seat that came from the factory, the cushion is still good, but the cooler fell apart a couple years ago. I am keeping my Yeti tundra 110 :)

Numerous other fishing gear and two Type 1 jackets will go with it and the outriggers for the mounts I put in a few years ago.
The easiest way to contact me is email [email protected]

I really hate to sell it but the Mako pro skiff 19 will be much easier to handle alone and easier and more stable for my wife.
I just sold my 2003 210 for $15,000! Yours sounds much nicer. :)

Back