Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
They have come a long way from the old days of the funky green wax that was a bear to work with! I am testing it on the Xterra at this time and it does not have the same POP as Bead Maker, and really a different kind of shine (more of a warm shine like regular carnuba wax gives) but appears to be holding up much better!

Great price point also! So try some yourself after a good wash and clay bar treatment pending the feel of your current paint? And let us know how you like it for your application :cool: and of the many of them out there on the market...

I dare say this one would stand a good chance of holding up on a fiberglass hull sides and parts you don't walk upon, for those craft that are kept on a trailer or lift.

The only downfall thus far (unlike Bead maker) I do not recommend using it on glass even though it states you can. I had a very hard time getting the glass to not have a haze on them after applying it, and good thing I did not put it on the windshield ;)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Great Stuff and excellent bang for the buck and I have had it on for about 3 months now, and still beads very well :)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Very impressed with the product and how well it has held up (months now) on mine.

Started using it on the glass panel on the show inside the house, and helps prevent water stains there also ;)