Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
I have been mainlining this stuff for years and though it could wake the dead (which I feel like many mornings) it is as smooth as snakes on glass...

So before your next Fishing Trip or Raiding party excursion ;) When the guys are asking "What's got into you?" and your bouncing all around the deck making your 400th cast before 11am! You can blame yours truly for turning you onto this stuff that has you spun up like Taz...

1519237298551.png

https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/collections/valhalla-java/products/valhalla-java-odin-force-blend

And on a related thought... I have had two of these containers for years and they work great!
41Bak4JpJzL.jpg

Simply an excellent way to store your java and keep it fresh all the way to the bottom of the can! And being the java snob that I am, I have one that ONLY gets Death Wish Valhalla Java placed into it :p

You can find out more about them, and also order one if you would like to test one yourself here: Death Wish Coffee Airtight Canister

And let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors sent you if you do reach out to them at Death Wish Coffee Company Home

Enjoy your Java! :cool:

10 years military, 28 1/2 law enforcement and now that I am just two months retired, I have "liked" my first cup of coffee. Well, many would not call it coffee, but it has some in it.

I just never liked the stuff. Some thought it was a religious thing.... Nope. Just don't like it. I always try it if someone offers it, but have never enjoyed it.

In my Keurig (non-coffee drinker with a Keurig!!) I do one thing of Kirkland Pacific bold coffee and one of Cafe Escapes Chair Tea Latte. A dash of Truvia and that's it.

Left the laughter begin.....

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_200420.jpg
    IMG_20190104_200420.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
Taste Brother, it is all very subjective... She likes red wine (Cab's) I think most of it tastes like combo of ______ (you fill in the blank) and paint thinner. Real Red wine drinkers like to call that “notes” of this and that... Yea right ;)

But we need to up your game some in the java selection some Brother. And you can get Death Wish in K cups so your effort level does not need to change any :cool:

Enjoy!

Back