What's the best size Lenco trim tabs for a 215cc?

KennyD

Registered Member
City
Boothbay Harbor
We haven't taken delivery yet on our new 2009 boat, but would like to order some Lenco trim tabs to put on it. Their sizing chart puts the 215cc (22 feet) right in the middle between two sizes. Also, they offer flat tabs and those with the edges bent up. I hope one of you has experience with what size and type works best for this boat. Thanks.

I did a regular search before and didn't get all of those results. After reading all of them, I guess the 12 x 12 edgemount sounds like the best fit. I just hope they don't interfere with the swim ladder that was factory installed. Thanks for your help.

KennyD, you might try looking at some of the pictures of 210's and 215's in the "Photos" section. That might help, not sure.

I do know that the 12x12 size was factory installed on our 2005 210CC., and we had a factory installed swim ladder.

Good luck.

Thanks Vic. Since I don't think the hull or swim ladder has changed since your model, I should be safe ordering the 12x12 size.

I have 12 x 12 Lenco's and a swiim platform that Merrit installed on mine. The platform sits about 1" above the top of the trim tab cylinder.

215CC Lenco Tabs

Here's pictures of my '07 setup. See tape measure in pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 40
BeeReel,
Thank you so much. The pictures are a great help. Now I can order them without worrying that they won't fit.
Ken

I'm looking at installing Lenco's as well. On the websites, it looks like 11" of transom height is required. Around 9" is available under the swim platform / step in transom. Do the standard actuators fit and work well, or have others used shorter actuators?

Thanks

Scott

Transom height

I'm looking at installing Lenco's as well. On the websites, it looks like 11" of transom height is required. Around 9" is available under the swim platform / step in transom. Do the standard actuators fit and work well, or have others used shorter actuators?

Thanks

Scott

Scott,

Here's pictures of my under platform installation and tube length. Actuator tube length is 9 1/4"Hope they help.

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 28
Back