Bay ?s

M

msm123

Hello everyone
Scott from MDs Eastern Shore here. I have been contemplating the 17cc for some time, for the Chesapeake (nice days) and the rivers around the bay. I known bigger is better, but the 17 fits my truck and wallet just right. My 10 year old want to go tubing, the family wants to cruise (St Michaels-Kent Is), and I want to fish with a buddy or two. Has anyone dealt with 'Hooked on the Bay' marine sales in North East MD? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott

Anyone purchased from Hooked on the Bay?

Hi Scott and welcome to performanceoutdoors.net. If you have a chance to go to the Timonium Boat Show this weekend, Hooked on the Bay is there along with at least one representative from the factory I believe (ask for Paul from Triumph). I have not dealt directly with the good folks at Hooked on the Bay but I have heard good things about them. I heard that their customers liked them so much that they chipped in to help their family when the business was lost a few years ago to a fire. They have rebuilt the business and continued their reputation of good customer service. Again, I've not dealt with them personally but I hear they are good folks to deal with. I hope this helps!

Maybe someone else here that has purchased a boat from Hooked on the Bay could share a personal story.

BTW this word from Triumph:
Anyone considering buying a boat during one of our Boat shows should log onto Boatshowdeals.com on the Triumph Web site and print a voucher for Bubba Bucks (factory cash), bring it to the show for factory cash rebate of up to 800, depending on the boat purchased. Each dealer is allotted so many and once there gone there gone, but its cash back to the customer.

Timonium Boat Show

Thanks Randy, the Timonium Boat Show is where I met the folks from Hooked on the Bay and they seem like genuinely good people. That was some interesting stuff you said about their clients after their bout with some bad luck. I think I'll give them a call this week. If there is anyone out there who has any info on boating on the Chesapeake in the 17cc please let me hear your experience.

Thanks Scott

Scott, I purchased my 2005 191FS from Hooked on the Bay. Simply put....Hooked on the Bay is just a great group of people that care about what they do. I upgraded from a 2002 170DC, it was a great boat, we just needed a little more space with a family of 5. We have used both boats in the upper Chesapeake and it worked out well. It is my favorite place to boat. We usually spend the day on the Flats, Northeast, Elk, Sassafras, or Bohemia rivers. We have also been on the Choptank and Chester rivers and the Kent Narrows area while on vacation. We have used both boats to tube, fish and cruise.
If I can provide you with any more details just let me know.

Regards, Joe

Back