Boat Cover for 2007 215cc w/T-Top

duffyt

Registered Member
City
Warrington
Hi All,

I am looking to purchase a cover for my boat which will be lift kept year round and directly on bay. I checked a few forums, and found a few recommendations, but was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a company that manufactures for Triumph Hulls, is reasonably priced, and has good quality materials. I appreciate the feedback.

Tim

I purchased this brand for my 08 215 this past year. It fits well and does the job. It is not completely water/leak proof, as some water gets in through the antenna sleeve on top and you'll need to adjust the top with something to maximize water runoff. They provide short poles with tennis balls attached to place into your rod holders on the tee top, but water still pools on the top unless you add some additional support underneath. But for the most part it's a real nice cover and fits well. It cost me approx. $517. Good luck with your purchase.
Steve

The coversdirect custom cover for the 215CC also accommodates the mounts for outriggers, at least the Taco Grandslam 250 or 270 series.
These mounts help with the support mentioned above to minimize water pooling.

Just Ordered Cover...

Just ordered cover from boatcoverdirect. cost was $591. thanks again for the tip, hopefully it will work out.

BR,
I was looking for the photos of your 215cc with the boat cover on from 4/20/09 post and am not able to find them. It would be great if you could tell me where to locate them if they are still available.
Thanks

215CC Winter Cover

Here it is again. Since this picture I've added a second set of tie down straps so that all loops are secured.

Not seen under the cover, I have the Grand Slam Taco Outriggers and the mounts are wrapped in old towels secured with cable ties to prevent tearing of the cover.

Attachments

• Covered 11.30.08001.jpg
    Covered 11.30.08001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 44
Back