capt big daddy meet and greet

capt big daddy

Registered Member
City
Covington
Hi! My name is Jim Wyatt I live in Covington Ga and am 65 years old. Married 35 years to same woman! I have two children Kevin, who runs my business and Gigi who is in her first year of dental school. I own a dental laboratory and make quality dentures, partials, crowns and bridges. I fish around St Catherine's island on the Georgia coast. I love my triumph 195CC. I am also proud to know about this forum and hope to make many new friends. Thanks, Capt big Daddy

Welcome aboard Jim and congratulations on the 195CC! :cool:

Welcome aboard Capt. Jim, congrats on your long married life. Enjoy your 195CC.

Greetings and welcome to the family.

Welcome aboard Jim. I hope you enjoy your 195Cc as much as I enjoy mine.You are on a great website with some great folks.
John D.

welcome and tight lines

I have a good buddy living in georgia and he doesnt even know there is a coast line there. I have asked him about the shore line fishing and he says everyone goes to the gulf coast,I knew he didnt know what was up. Do you get stripers or down south they call them rockfish I always wondered if they made it down that far? Can you fish all year long ? Anyway enjoy and good luck.

welcome

welcome to another "Big" to the site and the Triumph family! Keep us posted on the fishing and boat projects?:D

Welcome aboard, Jim! I spent many happy years (long ago) flying around the Savannah area, and many happy hours on Tybee Island.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me so warmly, It must be because the people here are nice and friendly as reported. I have been off in my boat one time on the Georgia coast We caught about 20-25 fish Spottail bass, trout and Flounder and of course a couple of rays. This was about two weeks ago. I would like someone to fish with out in the ocean! Two boats are better than one! I would with moderator,s approval, like to startup a Georgia coast triumph owners club. Any advice?

Capt. Big Daddy,

I have created a new forum for "Georgia Coast Triumph Owners" located here:

http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/f87/

You can post a new thread there letting folks know about your new group and how to get in touch or post information of interest in this forum.

Back