Cracker from Phoenix

sritz05

Registered Member
:) Way out west there lives a Powell striper fanatic who had to have something that would float like a cork and ride thirty second 8 foot swells he found a Boat and lived happily ever after. Only 14 hours on a 2002 19 bay with a Merc 115 4s, Ray Marine HBS2 1250LRS $5,880 TOY), Oceanic VHF and a boat load of extras. All for the happy price of 13.5K. The rig carries 14 original hours and it truly shows and all . I will be happy to utilize this vessel in the inland water ways of the great big west. Give me fish I'll eat the rest. Crackers Delight will be her name.

Hello Cracker.

Welcome to this GREAT web site. We hope you can pass on to others all that you have done on your boat. Please post pictures of your boat, and of course your catch.

welcome to the elite. :-}}

190 Bay Transom Saver

I bought a used 2002 190 Bay.
Love the boat.
The guy I bought it from didn't use a transom saver.
I only owned bass boats prior to this and have always used transom savers.
What is the general preferance?
With no center roller on the trailer, what type of transom saver is used?
Thanks,
120 over 80

so_cal_island_fisher said:
We have a m-y wedge. If you look on my gallery you will find a picture. You can buy it at m-ywedge.com

I use this as well. The only thing is that my Honda mechanic asked that I use two (one on each trim piston) instead of one as depicted on the site. He beleives that the tilt tubes would have disproportionate stress with the use of only one.

Back