Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Colonial Heights
State
Virginia
Hey guys,
Just noticed my 2007 215 CC Eazy Loader trailer has a burned out LED side light. The light between the centrifugal brake on the tounge and winch stand. Anyone know the make/model of the direct replacement? I really don't want to drill new holes for a new unit.

I bench tested the light and it looks like the epoxy resin didn't cover the resistors all the way during manufacturing and the ambient humidity corroded them.

Any help would be great.
IMAG0478_zps7w4wvope.jpg

Last time I went to the EZ loader website for that exact light, they sent an altogether different animal. Their replacement was not even close. I decided to forget it. Not sure it's required by any state.

I ended up calling a local ez-loader trailer distributor and he sold me a new one for $15. Same light housing but with 1 led instead of 2. Swapped them out with no problem.

EZ Loader totally screwed me. I ordered a $2.50 rubber grommet for an LED light. Website stated there was a $5 handling charge. Fine. I selected USPS, figuring this tiny little rubber grommet would fit in a padded envelope and cost $1.50 (they wouldn't calculate freight until after checkout!). They shipped it in a UPS box and it cost me a total of $25!!! $25 for a $2.50 part! Damned them!

Ouch! I think I'd send an email to the support folks requesting a refund on some of that.

I decided to forget it. Not sure it's required by any state.

KISS - Keep It Stupid Simple. If I don't need it, I don't use it. :cool:

Back