Elizabeth City, NC????

W

WarrenM

Greetings -
I have just been presented with an employment possibility in Elizabeth City, NC. I would appreciate any information, good, bad, or indifferent regarding the general area, fishing, and "way of life". North Carolina is one of the States, in which I have yet to settle. Some formative years in Williamsburg, VA, and college in S.C. Residences in FL, AL and TN in the past. That's the nature of my bidness, it seems.

Any insight would be appreciated. Contact me off list if need-be.

Thanks,
Warren Houtz

warren
i live about 60 miles south of e.c. it is the largest city in northeastern n.c.
it is a bigtime farming area, laid back rural God fearing goog people from what time i've been there(i let a good woman get away who was from there :cry: )
as for fishing--man you will be about mid-way between the chesapeke bay fishey and the southernmost outer banks . however there is 1 close inlet to you and a large inland sound with stripers like the ones on my advar photo
plus you will be 2 hours drive from where we will be having the yearly get together of triumph owners
as we say 'round here--"nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning" especially in a triumph boat :lol:
welcome home
robert

Sounds like a nice place, and the sound stripers are a bonus. I appreciate you comments.

Back