Greetings from NH and ME

TerryTucker

Registered Member
City
Grantham
Greetings Triumph owners,
I'm Terry Tucker and have owned a 170 CC with a 50 hp Yamaha 2-stroke (boo, hiss) for a little over a year. We winter in NH and spend the 5 warm months in Downeast Maine. Milbridge, ME to be precise. The boat permanently resides in Milbridge and during the summer is moored in front of the cottage on a tidal bay which means it gets used at high tide and sits on the mud during low tide. We use the boat for exploring islands, coastal sight seeing and occasional fishing for mackerel and pollock. So far, we have found the Triumph to be a versatile, safe boat.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard from Boothbay Harbor, ME! I am curious though, do they really have "5 warm months" in Milbridge, ME?

Not exactly warm Kenny. But usually snow flurries hold off until Nov. unlike NH where we had flurries last week.

Welcome aboard. I have a very good friend living in Harpswell, Maine and have great discussions on what is considered warm. I can tell you in south Georgia yesterday it was 87, but will be cooler today only getting up to 75. The boating was very enjoyable yesterday.

E-lllllow MATE!!!!!! WELCOME ABOARD!

Welcome aboard Terry. I owned a 170CC before buying my 195CC.I still think the 170CC is the best hull Triumph made with the least amount of problems. Enjoy your plastic toy.

Back