Greetings from Virginia Beach, VA

Roger123

Registered Member
City
VA Beach
State
VA
Bought a 150CC with a 50hp Yamaha last week and am loving it so far. Two short trips and all seems good. It’s my first boat so I got something a bit smaller and less expensive to see if I’m going to enjoy this hobby. So far so good!

Welcome aboard and congratulations! :cool:

What's not to enjoy? :D Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Roger!
You got one that fits the bill quite well for it is both rugged, and has lower maintenance both at the same time. Did you get her to fish or to just enjoy the water?

Let's get some pictures posted so we can see which 150 and engine combo you have :cool:

Welcome aboard Roger!
You got one that fits the bill quite well for it is both rugged, and has lower maintenance both at the same time. Did you get her to fish or to just enjoy the water?

Let's get some pictures posted so we can see which 150 and engine combo you have :cool:

Right now just exploring local waterways, fishing may come, we’ll have to see what happens.

Need to get some pics up but the whole Photobucket disaster has me looking for a hosting company.

Killing me right now, stupid Nor’easter blowing through has me looking at my boat in the driveway instead of being on the water!

Good Morning!
Very true with photobucket and we had a lot of members loose a lot of pictures we had here over the years, but there are others.

In the mean time, you can always drag and drop some pictures from your PC into a thread if you like ;)

Stay Warm! :cool:

Nice, didn’t know you could directly insert, thanks!

Mounting my Garmin chart plotter right now.

Attachments

• 14BBD795-73FF-4A2D-A9B3-9B118E5DAC61.jpeg
    14BBD795-73FF-4A2D-A9B3-9B118E5DAC61.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Back