Greetings!

C

CajunCowboy

Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Baldwin, La. Bought a Logic 17cc back in 2002, recently upgraded from 75hp 2-stroke to 90 hp Honda 4-stroke. I have a deer hunting camp on the Atchafalaya Basin @ Lake Chicot Pass. I also saltwater fish in East / West Coate Blanche Bay and Marsh Island. I really like my boat. Most fun you can have legally!

Welcome aboard CajunCowboy. ;)

CajunCowboy, I checked the specifications of the Honda 90 four stroke, and it looks like the weight of it is just under the weight limit of 388 pounds for a 170CC, which is rated for a maximum 75 HP. What is your top speed with the 90 HP on your boat? I bet you get a nice hole shot with the 90 HP.

I had a 150CC that was rated at 60 HP with a 250 pound maximum weight. I had a Yamaha 50 HP on it, and I replaced it with a 2 stroke 70 HP, which worked out nice on that boat. This is the thread that I wrote for the meet and greet, http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3159

Reply to jack7265, I haven't checked out speed with GPS, but it doesn't seem like I gained a whole lot fron the 75 merc 2-stroke.

Back