Hello all new 2003 triumph 210 chaos owner

N

nfbzike

Hey all! Im excited to be a new triumph owner and also part of this forum. Im usually very active in forums and will hopefully be able to share some of my general mechanical/craftsmanship knowledge with you as well as pick some of your brains. A little info about me im 24 and live in central CT. Im an avid diver and amateur (really bad) fisherman. I will most likely be found floating off the shores of CT pretending to fish and drinking in the summer sun. The boat is a 03 210 chaos that i picked up for $12K from a boat brokerage after a repo. It had a few little electrical problems but they should be ironed out soon (switchs,horn,bilge, cd player) the boat has a 140 johnson on it and according the tech shop "runs like a champ". So with any luck ill be praising triumph for a long time to come.

Welcome. Glad you found this web site. There is a lot of good information here.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the 2003 210 Chaos! I loved the Chaos color scheme. Sounds like you got a great deal on it! I hope you'll join us after your Trial Membership expires. There are a lot of helpful folks here and lots of great information. :)

Welcome aboard, Practice makes perfect when it comes to fishing, heck I am still learning. You will find a few other active divers here as well, I am one of them.

Back