hello every one i get my 2006 215 cc on monday and i am thrilled to be here

peaceinthewood

Participating Member
City
Miami
i need all kinds of advise on my new boat as i really dont know much about them this one was in mint condition 2006 yammi 4 stroke 138 hours looks like noone ever used it it is flawless i am so glad to be part of this community as i see there are alot of haters out there but what can i say i am thrilled and cannot wait to go to the keys with my bad boy in tow any advise i need to know pls help the newvbie out!
]
looking forward to making new friends

Frank

Well I would say first thing is join us as a regular member then every question you could think of will be here under the search button. All kinds of knowledgeable folks on here.

You will love the boat I have a 2006 also with a 150 Yamaha four stroke which had 198 hours on it last year when I bought it.

Frank, i see that you just joined as a Premium Member. Welcome aboard! And congratulations on the 215! :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome Frank... lotsa good folks, good info on this site, and lotsa members there in the Sunshine State. Once you get to know that boat, you'll be real happy with your choice.

Welcome aboard Frank. Searching and reading the various topics and posts here will quickly enlighten you to all the aspects of your new boat. Roplene technology has many unique features that make our boats very different from fiberglass. If someone with a Logic or Triumph had a question or a thought, solved a problem or did a mod.........it's on here somewhere.
I'm also a Floridian and looking forward to seeing another 'Roplenie' on the local waters.:cool:

well i was supposed to close on the deal on monday. all wire transfers done boat insurance done all loan docs done. but nooo i get a call from intercoastal finacial group (ft. pierce fl) that the bank has pulled my loan. because i am not a u.s. citizen i am a us resident
45 yrs now i was in the u.s army 1980-1983 served my time honorable discharge i was approved for the loan all monies were sent and now they pulled the funding when they saw my 2 pic id's one of them being my resident card.they freaked out and called me right away. obviously i was floored by this news as i own 2 homes and several cars and have financed a slew of things in my lifetime i have one last chance.. the bank president himself is the only one who can override this policy what a bunch of bunk . if anyone has an idea please i am open to all suggestions at this point. thanks to all who welcomed me i really appreciate the hospitality!!

Man, that's a bummer. If you were here illegally, probably wouldn't have had a problem at all. Wish I had some ideas, especially for a fellow vet. I wish you luck.

I tell you what....try USAA Savings Bank. I don't know their rules, but they are for military and former military only. It's worth a try. You'll have to join before you can apply for a loan; go to usaa.com and follow the links, starting by clicking on "Why Join USAA?" near the top of the homepage.

well after a call to the main branch of mb financial and explaining my civil rights violation they reinstated my loan wow ! i guess the risk management of the bank said what the heck we better do this before we get in some hot water any way i sea triled my boat today and it was pretty rough in the bay there were white caps and we pounded that boat @ 30 mile an hour it was great one small note the black plastic dash cracked i need a new one any one know where i can get one?? anyway i should have my baby by friday thanks for the kind words everyone i didnt give on on getting my triumph even though i dont know much about them i was inspired by all of you, loyal owners and now i a will be one thanks for all the kind words!

Good news! Glad you got it worked out.

Welcome aboard. After you shake her down, holler if you need any pointers on the 215.

Where do you hail from in Florida? I'm way down South in Florida City.

Wow!!! She's absolutely great!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Keep us in touch with your feelings about that Beautiful Lady!!!

í‰ric

Where do you hail from in Florida? I'm way down South in Florida City.

im from miami but i dont like going out from here bayfront is the closest but i really would like to go from key largo or islamorada i will be taking her out sat from bayfront maybe ill see you there!!

Back