Hello from Fishahn

Fishahn

Contributing Member
City
Stowe
My real name is Rich Marron, I live in Stowe, Vermont. I'm the general manager for our family business (my folks have owned since 1975), the Town & Country Resort. It's a 45 room motel, also have a 4 bedroom rental house on property, and large restaurant with seating capacity of 250. I've been back with the business since 1989. Graduated the University of Vermont in 1986, was in Kappa Sigma Fraternity there.

I own a 2001 210CC with a 200 Yamaha 200 HPDI. I really enjoy taking the boat to the coast of New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. Went to Martha's Vineyard last June for a week, and are planning on it again this year. Mainly fish for Stripers and Blues, but also mess around chasing other species at certain times of year.
Am married with a 11 month old baby boy, so fishing time will be at a premium, but plan on going as much as possible.

Would enjoy getting together with some other Triumph owners some time in New England and do some fishing. Always like learning some tricks and secrets!

Tight lines to all!

Fishahn

Hey Fishahn! Glad you're here. Thanks for the link to your website too. Maybe we'll make it up your way sometime.

Back