New dealer in Perth Western Australia

mark purslowe

Registered Member
City
Mandurah
Greetings from Down Under,
I am a new Triumph boat dealer in Perth Western Australia.
We have just imported our first 4 Triumphs into Western Australia. A 215cc, 195cc, 195dc and 170dc.
The 195 dc has been the most popular by far. We have also ordered another 6 boats(including 2 more 195dc's).
There appear to be some differences in the way boats are used, for instance;
We need to anchor our boats wherever we go, so it is interesting to see boats without bow rollers or fairleads and anchor lockers without bitter ends?
I am interested in hearing as much as I can on the various Triumph boats, especially from owners and invite any comments and feedback you might have.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Mark.

Welcome aboard Mark. I will change your title to reflect that you are a Triumph dealer. Congratulations on taking Triumph down under! I have wanted to go to Perth for many years. I have heard that it is stunningly beautiful there. I hope you'll post some pictures of the country and your Triumphs. In case you didn't know we have a dealer forum on here too. We welcome the participation of not only owners but dealers and the factory folk as well. Cause we believe together we can only make these boats better and better. ;)

goodday mate!!

Back