New member - 210 CC (2003) on Scarggy Neck, Pocasset, Mass (Cape Cod)

jleonard9708

Registered Member
City
Pembroke
Hey all:

Just bought a 210 CC today -- in the water hopefully this weekend.

I read the forum on a trial basis for a couple of days and was most impressed, so I decided to join on as a full member.

I truly appreciate the suggestions and advice you all put out here on the forum. I am confident that I will use a lot of this information; and hope to be able to contribute soon myself.

Boat's name will be "The Matri-ARK". Located on Scraggy Neck which is a small island in Pocasset, Massachusetts. (Cape Cod - Buzzard's bay).

Look forward to communicating with you all.

John L.

Welcome aboard John. Glad you've joined us and congratulations on the 210 CC! :cool:

welcome to the familly:)

Genelie:

Thanks for the note. I appreciate it very much. Look forward to communicating with you.

John

Vic:

Your boat is awesome ... good luck trying to sell it.

Thanks for the note. I appreciate it very much. Look forward to communicating with you.

John

Chuck:

Thanks for the note. I appreciate it very much. Look forward to communicating with you. I'm counting on the ride being a smooth and dry one!!

John

John

Welcome Jleonard, already noticed you found the NE group. I hope to run across you path soon.

Question: were you at the east end of the canal Friday late morning? I saw a Chaos come through the canal. I was sitting there just off to the right as you exited.

No, not me. We pick up the boat on Wednesday. I will be in and around the canal often however fishin' for stripers and blues.

John

Back