Owner of a Triumph 215 cc.

aaowenby

Registered Member
State
NCangler
Hello all, my name is Greg Owenby. I moved to Edenton 4yrs ago. I have purchased a Triumph 215 cc that I would like to fit a trolling motor on for red a speckled trout fishing in the pamlico sound.

Welcome Greg. I was once the owner of a 215, and I should never have sold it. I've got a 235 now and love it, but that first love was the 215.

There are a couple of ways to mount a kicker on the back of that 215. Give us some photos of your boat and throw ideas at us about its condition and the things you'd like to do. In the meantime, I'll dig up some info on how best to mount a kicker to that thing.

Welcome Greg. I was once the owner of a 215, and I should never have sold it. I've got a 235 now and love it, but that first love was the 215.

There are a couple of ways to mount a kicker on the back of that 215. Give us some photos of your boat and throw ideas at us about its condition and the things you'd like to do. In the meantime, I'll dig up some info on how best to mount a kicker to that thing.
Thankyou, but I am looking to mount a 24v or 36v trolling motor on the bow.

Gotcha. Use the search tool as I know there are several who have mounted electric trolling motors to bows of the 190, 210 and 215.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Greg.

Back