Owner Reference for Triumph Press Kit

M

mark2

Hi:

I am the marketing manager for Triumph Boats. We are updating the Press Kit we provide to media representatives. Presently, we include a page in the press kit titled ENDORSEMENTS that list several Triumph owners along with their contact information. I'd like to include a few additional owners in our revised press kit. Owners' listed in the press kit may be contacted by media representatives working on stories about Triumph. If you would like to be an owner reference for Triumph please respond to this posting by e-mailing me the following information...
  • Name
  • Triumph Model / Year
  • Hull ID Number
  • Address (Street, City, State, Zip)
  • Telephone Number
  • E-Mail Address
e-mail to: [email protected]

Thanks, MARK WELSH, Marketing Manager, Triumph Boats

Wouldn't it be better to post this information in an email instead of a public forum? Just a thought. Please provide a contact. Randy, can you check with the factory to see if this is legit?

Mark is the man. Thanks for your participation here Mark and we look forward to providing any information we can to help promote our boats! ;)

Triumph Owner Refereneces

Hi:

I'm still looking for Triumph owners to be press references. If you would like to be included in the Triumph Boats 2007 Press Kit please send me an e-mail ([email protected]) with your name, model, mailing address, telephone, e-mail address.

Thanks, MARK

Mark B Welsh
Marketing Manager
Triumph Boats
(919) 282-1280

Back