Steve Z and crew okay after Katrina, Rita

stevez

Registered Member
Back from KATRINA

Hey everyone, Steve Z here. Remember me??? Back from the OLD DAYS of TBOT 1 & 2. Just wanted to drop you all a line, and let you know me and the family did okay from the hurricane down here in the New Orleans metro area.

Boat made it okay too. Just kinda wish I could have been here to help those folks out of the flooded areas.

Oh well, never works out like you want it to.

What's the word on TBOT 3, or is it 4 now???

Hey all. Thanks for your prayers and concerns about my family during the Hurricane Katrina and Rita incidents this year. As you may remember, I left for "storm duty" down in Florida last year after four hurricanes ravaged the Sunshine State, and returned to New Orleans (home) just in time to take the 170CC out ONE TIME before having to evacuate for Katrina with the family to... you guessed it... Lake Charles Louisiana. After sitting there for 11 days in my travel trailer, with wife & three kids, my mother and two brothers and their families, RITA came along and ran us out of Lake Charles. We finally settled in at the family fishing camp in the town of Patterson LA, between New Orleans and Lake Charles.

Whew...

That being said, I am back adjusting insurance losses at home, which I hope will keep me here for a while, so I can take the Triumph out to assess the damages down river towards the Gulf. This whole area took one helluva @$$ whippin' fellas. I thought I saw some bad damage last year in FLorida, but this area is D O N E .

Hope to chat online with some of my old pals, PuterShark, Reno, NCAngler, MoreToday... and the rest of you.

Heck of a new site you have here.

Gotta run... Dinner's ready.

Steve Z

Good to hear from you Steve. Take care of yourself and touch base when you can. Feel free to post some pictures if you want to tell your story.

great to hear from you z-bo. look foward to your zany chat room visits:cool:
GGC

Back