Tarp for 2007 215CC

Gator

Registered Member
City
Mooresville
Any suggestions for buying a good tarp for my new 2007 215 CC??
Triumph boat dealer has the sunbrella for about $850.00 and I'm confident it should fit just right......yet I thought I'd get any input from our members. Perhaps there's a better solution?

Gator, I have a cover from Covers Inc and love it . It a great fit and made of sunbrella III. I love being able to just go out and uncover the boat and its just as clean and dry as it was when I covered it. I can cove or uncover it by myself in less than 5 mins. Here are some pictures of the cover. Hope this helps, Bob

Attachments

• Boat Cover 003.jpg
    Boat Cover 003.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Boat Cover 010.jpg
    Boat Cover 010.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 57
thanks....that'll give me another starting point besides a dealer. Looks good too!

Gator - you'll see a bunch of older threads on this subject for 210s. I have gone with a large parachute purchased at surplus store. Has worked prettty well - definitely not a trailerable item and I get some pooling on the forward portion during rains. Cost me $75.....Barry

I went with a parachute the first yr I had my 210. I worked well and was not to hard to put on. However the sun killed it after the first yr. and it tore to shreads. I went with heavy duty plastic tarp. It did the same thing but took longer 2 seasons. This yr I just had a cover made for my CC and am leaving the rest uncovered (for now)

I have an 2007 215cc, if you use the link below, get the 24'-6"

It will cover everything including the motor and is trailerable.

email request for info

very happy....they make them to order so expect to wait 2 weeks for it, but great cover.

Comes with tie-downs, rope, rods w/tennis balls for your t-top rod holders, bag and even patching material for rips if you ever get one, or to reinforce high tension areas like the motor.

No different that the $800-$1000 ones from what I can tell.

Check out overtons. They are carrying t-top covers now for around 500.00 with a 5 yr warranty. Zippered sides and it covers the engine and t-top

Back