Triumph 170 sized Sunbrella Bimini (New) for Trade

Pilotman

Participating Member
City
Nanaimo
State
British Columbia
Hi Everyone,

I have a brand new (never used) navy blue bimini off my 2008 Triumph 170CC. Im looking to trade for black (must be in 9/10 condition). I can send pics and videos. Shipping separate of course. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 20181228_164142.jpg
    20181228_164142.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
Anyone know if dyeing the fabric is an option? Or any ideas to get new fabric?

I hate how companies make it a "mission" on finding out how to reach them, and then wonder why they are not getting business? But I digress, see below and ask the experts ;)

https://www.sunbrella.com/en-us/contact

My thinking is going darker (once you strip off all the present weatherproofing) might not be an issue. The cost of doing such though could be as much as just getting a new one?

Hope this helps?
Dave

Thanks Dave for looking that up. I really thought someone here would be looking for a bimini but i have to assume, most have the navy blue as well.

Many right now Brother, are in the minus numbers on the thermometer and the last thing on their mind is the Boat Bimini Top :p

Be that as it may, I would call them and ask the best way and estimated cost for doing such? They also (Glen Raven Mills the parent company) also recycles used material and makes new types of fabric from it. I say that because they have a method in place for working with your present top unlike like most company's that once they sale their product, do not have a way or even a desire to have it back in any form.

As such, they may take it back and send you some raw material of your selected color to have one made by a local fabricator or automotive interior shop at a reduced cost?

Never hurts them to call and ask for sure :cool:

I guess that makes sense, many people aren't thinking of boating season quite yet. I'm the guy who gets the work done in winter so the rest of the year is all fun and games, though im in a mild yet wet climate. I'll do some research or wait til the spring when the boaters come out of hibernation.

Hello,I have a 2005 170CC in need of a new navy blue bimini
If you decide to sell let me know, I'm only guessing it will work.

Hi Everyone,

I have a brand new (never used) navy blue bimini off my 2008 Triumph 170CC. Im looking to trade for black (must be in 9/10 condition). I can send pics and videos. Shipping separate of course. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Hello,I have a 2005 170CC in need of a new navy blue bimini
If you decide to sell let me know, I'm only guessing it will work.

I'm looking for a clean trade. If you can find someone with a excellent condition in black, it's yours. If i can't find a trade within a few months I'll let you know.

If i have to sell it, anyone know what a fair price would be?

Back