'04 170cc has a new mom!

abcityboater

Registered Member
City
Gualala
I dont have a name yet, but my new mom is Jane, and she lives on the Mendocino Coast of Northern California. She confessed to me that the last time she had her hands on a boat - it was her fathers 1965 glassed Aerostar with a similar era motor. (15 yrs ago)
She's excited, nervous, and excited all over again. She's also enrolling in a local safe boating class so she doesnt hurt me. ;-)

Oh, and the previous owner forgot to send along owner manuals, tips, or anything she can sink her teeth into. Oy.

I'm told that she and my other new mom will be taking me to the SF delta for some fishin as soon as I'm checked out by the boat doctor and they've got their new parent training. WOOHOO!!!

Congratulations on the new girl! :)

Congrats on the new home! You found the best source for info and help right here. Check links for lots of good stuff, owners manual, maintenance, etc.

I have a 2006 170cc and this forum has been a huge help to get back into boating after a 20 year hiatus.

Have fun learning again!

Welcome aboard!

There is a multitude of information available on this site, for you and your "mom."

Man it's weird to hear chicks saying they are their pets mommy. It's even worse when referring to boats. Women really are from Venus. You'll never hear me ask my boat....."who's your daddy?"

Man it's weird to hear chicks saying they are their pets mommy. It's even worse when referring to boats. Women really are from Venus. You'll never hear me ask my boat....."who's your daddy?"

Partly because chicks want to "nurture" whatever they can get their hands on (my wife has named my deer mounts for Pete's sake) and also because "who's your daddy" would make you more akin to the boat's pimp than parent :D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back