2003 190 Bay need t-top

M

marc50

I am looking to add a t-top and leaning post for my 190 bay. North Texas area. Great Boat, but not much confidence in the local dealer. Tried to get the trailer modification done and have waited a year now and still not available. Who makes a nice t-top for the 190 Bay?

Marc50, Don't forget, the 190 Bay requires a brace that is installed inside the hull. It's installed thru the hatches on the floor. It sandwiches the floor material between the brace and the foot of the top and has a support down the side of the cavity under the hatch. We stock the t-top's and braces, but the they don't ship well. I think shipping company's try to damage them.

Dick

I had the leaning post installed but finish quality was suspect. Nothing that a hand file and redrilling and bolting couldn't handle. Had a custom T-top made by a local fabricator which had knowledge of how to mount to Triumphs, got more and paid less than factory. Due to the "flex" of our boats out in the gulf, safest to use a "master" repair dealer at best is Dick at Merritt. Anywhere else, you gotta do your homework.

Back