New 190 Bay

NYHarleyFisher

Contributing Member
City
Zephyrhills
Just purchased a new 2007 190 Bay with a F115 and T-Top. Will pick it up tomorrow. Looking forward to trying to get the break-in completed on the motor prior to my leaving for Florida on Nov. 1st for the winter. Will be trailering it down with me so all you west central Fl. guys that want to get together just contact me.:D

NYHarleyFisher

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your Triumph as much as our family likes ours.

Please have a safe journey south. Before we went anyplace we practiced changing tires just to make sure we had all the necessary equipment. It took a couple of trips to Sears before we had all the necessary tools, including a torque wrench, before we had our act together. We even have blocks of wood in the tow vehicle to set the jack on.

Again welcome.

Just purchased a new 2007 190 Bay with a F115 and T-Top. Will pick it up tomorrow. Looking forward to trying to get the break-in completed on the motor prior to my leaving for Florida on Nov. 1st for the winter. Will be trailering it down with me so all you west central Fl. guys that want to get together just contact me.:D

Enjoy the new ride brother and let me know when you are in town via PM and we will get together ;)

Back