2006 195CC Trailer Rear Crossmember Bracket Broken

linchuntao

Participating Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
San Jose
Just found one of the mounting bracket is broken for the rear crossmember on the trailer of my 2006 195CC. The bracket connects the crossmember and the aluminum I-beam. The upside connection is broken.
Searched Internet and ez loader parts catalog but cannot find the same part. Any one knows the part number of this bracket?

Attachments

• 976A2496-85E4-4782-8A7D-4C1415F383F4.jpeg
    976A2496-85E4-4782-8A7D-4C1415F383F4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
To be honest, Tao, I really don't think you can get them anymore. I've got EZLoader's whole catalog of parts, and our earlier axles, crossmembers and mounting brackets simply aren't there. If they by chance are available from the factory, perhaps the only way you'll find them is by a phone call. Guess you'd start here: 800-398-5623. I'm sure they'll want your trailer VIN. Good luck, friend.

BTW, I went by Coastline Trailers in Seadrift, TX a couple weeks ago. They're the big custom aluminum trailer manufacturers around these parts. Gave me a quote on a trailer for my 195CC.... $4999. Tandem axle, torsion axles, aluminum alloy wheels

Last edited:
An maybe one of these might work or could be made to work?

https://www.trailerpartsdepot.com/c-137-fcm-trailer-crossmember-hanger-mounting.aspx

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/t...GBw1q13yg5VBMrdYFVhoCSM4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

And really this search is going to work better with your eyes and since you have the bracket measurements... As such, I am going to highly recommend you use these Keywords pasted into a Google Image search so you can quickly pick them off

boat trailer crossmember repair

And other related keyword searches using that same approach (Google Image) and see what you can find if AmeraTrail cannot help you ;)

We can also jump on a Zoom Meeting and pull some power searches together if needed. Just need a time and a email address to send the invite.

Hope this helps!
Dave

Wow, Mike, that’s a very good price! Do they make the V-support for the bow? I previously contacted a couple of trailer makers they all said their trailers have extended long bunk so the V-support is not needed, but I am not sure whether it’s true. It seems the V-support for bow is very important for triumph boat.

I wasn't told how they thought they were going to do the bunk layout. They just asked what boat, and looked up something online, asked if I wanted tandem or single axle, and steel or alloy wheels, then gave me the quote. Since I have spoken to several people who have purchased their trailers, I am of the impression that they will do whatever I ask. The quote was probably a base price, including those things that I indicated. Every one I spoke to who had one of their trailers said they had certain things done either because they requested it, or the company suggested it. I do know that they've never done a trailer for the 195, which is why the rep told me that I would need to leave the boat so they could "build the trailer around the boat, so it fits like a glove." Also said it would take less than a week. I would definitely leave them the bunk diagram and ask that they follow it. The 191/195 hull needs that support. If you go too far back from the bow (past where the "V" bunk is, there is no support at the keel at all. I found that out the hard way when I redid all my bunks. As I was winching the trailer back under the boat, I put a jack stand too far back on the keel and the keel buckled as I was letting the floor jack down to reposition it. My heart leaped, as you can imagine. But it bounced right back when I jacked it back up. Left no deformation, thankfully. But it did convince me of the need for that "V" bunk for proper support.

Last edited:
That bracket looks like galvanized steel not aluminum can you just get the bracket welded?

The part numbers for my 2007 190Bay are as follows:
250-028386-10 (RF/LR)
250-028387-10 (LF/RR)

They are $7.10 each from EZ Loader. I am not sure if they are the same for the 195CC or not. If you contact EZ Loader and speak to a sales rep they can send you the trailer drawings with all the part numbers and get things priced out for you. I couldn't find the part numbers above on their website but Aubrey was able to quote them for me.

Back