Am I the only one?

U

USMA 84

Hello Everyone,
My name is Charlie Browning. I own a 2004 191 Side Console (hence the subject) with a 130 hp Honda. It's moved around with a 1997 F-150 4x4.

I purchased the boat in September 2003 from New Hope Marine in Gastonia, NC.

I primarily fish the Catawba and Yadkin River chains (Rhodhiss to Wylie and High Rock to Tillery) for LMB in the summer. I also fish LKN for stripers in the winter (weekly NFA tournaments http://www.gonfa.com/).

So far I've relatively satisfied with the boat itself, but not the dealership or Triumph Customer Service (some long stories).

My wonderful lady of 20 years and I have two boys, 6 and 9. We decided to homeschool, so she gave up her career as an ICU nurse. I think the nursing job would have been much easier! I'm a registered electrical engineer working for a large consulting firm in the water and wastewater business.

If you ever need ramp information or fishing advice on the local lakes, drop me a line.

Be safe and have fun!

Hi Charlie,

I'm right up the road in Kannapolis. I have a 186 bay boat with a 150 XR6 Merc. I also fish High Rock and Tillery, mostly catfish and some striper. I work for NC Dept of Environment and Natural Resources in Mooresville. If you ever have extra room when your targeting stripers on norman, give me a call. Also, if you want to try some big cats (Tillery has some real nice Blue Cats) let me know.

Mike

don't know if you have any experience with merritt marine in hillsborough but i bought my second logic from them and dont have a problem driving the 100+ miles to get their service and expertise
regards
robert

Charlie,
Why not go to the 19 section and let us know your previous problems and how they were handled.

That's what this site is about.

Recycle

Hey Charlie! Welcome to the site.

Back