Another Triumph heading Down Under

themccoskers

Registered Member
City
Zilzie
G'day everyone

I have purchased my first Triumph - a 195 DC (2007) and Icannot wait to see it in my garage

We live in at the Capricorn Coast - Central Queensland

Currently in the process of getting it shipped to Australia –I will update you on progress and/or process

This site is excellent - I look forward to getting advice fromyou all on fitting her out once landed here

Cheers

Marcus

Welcome aboard Marcus. Glad you've joined us! :cool: The 195 is great boat!

Howdy, Marcus. You're gonna love that boat! Welcome aboard.

Boat cleaned and placed on the brand new Australian Spec Ez Loader trailer (Thanks to Chad from Merritt Marine)

She's ready to be picked up and transported to the port!

3828-another-triumph-heading-down-under-triumph-trailer-001a.jpg

Starting to get excited now!!!!

Cheers Marcus

Attachments

• Triumph on Trailer 001a.jpg
    Triumph on Trailer 001a.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 55
Now I've got trailer envy...just spent thousands getting mine localised and weeks stuffing around with VicRoads getting it registered, and it is just a single axel gal trailer :(

Hi Rory

Thanks for the advice - I had noted that many Triumphs had the Smart Tabs - my last boat had adjustable trim tabs and they were excellent - without the adjustment do they still work well with an uneven load?

I also read that the curved transom had put some (not all) off just screwingthem on without some customization - are yours just screwed on?

Chad from Merritt Marine had said that I should contact you if I had any questions prior to buying - Cheers

Marcus

Yes, they still work because there is more pressure on one tab. This site should provide some help: http://www.nauticusinc.com/

Mine are screwed on, and I didn't have any issues with the transom (photos under Triumph 195/191 mods):

full

Anyway, Chad is always just a phone/skype call away with helpful advice.

If yours is on the ship now then you should get it in May/June - plenty of time to read the articles and look at the photos on this site, plan mods, fishing trips, etc, etc.

Back