Any Triumph owners regularly fish the Port St. Lucie River or Jensen Beach bay areas?

S

SharkCharmers

Looking for some good advice or (to the point) good fishing holes near the Port St. Lucie, FL area. I am planning to take out my grandfather and father, I really don't want to let them down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:)

Sharkcharmers-launch Your Boat At Rivergate Park And Head North On The St Lucie River. When The Ri9ver Starts To Really Look Like The Amazon Youll Find Tarpon And Snook. Im Not A Fisherman But I See Them Caught Regularly.

Interesting "the Amazon"!!! I have been trying to get up there for sometime now but on a recent visit (without my boat)I stopped in at Snook Nook and picked up a map of the river and one of the bay. I guess I'm off to find the Amazon!

Thanx Cape.

SharkCharmers!

It's good to see you on the site! Call me and I'll give you the number of a guy that lives up in that area that might have some more info for ya!

Taker care Buddy...

Fishing Spots

You can go over by the F.P.L. Powerplant on the Indian River side a catch nice REDS,SNOOK,and DRUM. Also POMPANO at the sand bars on an outgoing tide...GOOD LUCK...

Back