crc engine stor

hudson hawk

Registered Member
I want to winterize my 2001 2 stroke merc 60 and so i bought crc engine stor. I am a little confused about the directions. After warming up the engine, it states that i should " remove primer lever valve cap and firmly attach crc marine stor hose connector". the crc has a hose attached to the can and i don't know what to attach it to. I know what the primer bulb is but i am not so sure what they mean by stating attach the hose to the primer lever valve cap.
thank you

Hudson-I bought the same in order to winterize my 115 Yamaha 2 stroke, only to find out that there is no way to attach the can to my engine. Read your owners manual for winter storage procedures. For the Yammi I had to remove the noise suppressor which fit over the throats of both carbs so that I could spray into them as the motor was idling. I had to buy a can of fogging oil that did not come with the hose/fitting setup. Spray into each spark plug opening as well, then manuallyturn the engine over without starting to coat the inside cylinder/piston/rings. Change the lower unit oil, spray the engine and electricals with CRC silicone and your good to go.

Back